Axiom One: The books of Srila Prabhupada, in their originally published form, are sufficient in themselves for the attainment of the spiritual perfection of pure devotional service.
1. No current day editorial changes or so-called improvements are necessary.
2. No further titles of any other author need be published or distributed by the BBT, since its name means a trust for the distribution of his books, not others.
3. The writings of his disciples need only concern the elucidation of the topics presented in his books.
Axiom Two: "The instructions and opinions of the Acharyas are the active principle and essence of our spiritual life. Anyone who disobeys, transgresses, bypasses or minimizes the instructions of the Acaryas immediately becomes useless or ineffectual." [Chaitanya Charitamrita, Adi Lila, Chapter 12, Text 10]
1. All so-called editorial changes or improvements fall into the category of "sectarian deviaton" and are thus not considered part of the non-sectarian truth contained within the books of Srila Prabhupada.
2. Such so-called changes and improvements fall within the control of the three modes of material nature and are motivated exclusively by material desires for distinction, adoration and fame.
3. Each professed disciple of Srila Prabhupada must take steps to ensure that his instructions are established or are in the process of being established in their lives.
Axiom Three: By his own instructions the "nirmatsaranam" [pure in heart] disciples of Srila Prabhupada are duty bound to work cooperatively for the execution of his Mission and the subsequent success of their spiritual endeavours.
1. Such disciples, for the benefit of their spiritual lives, must set aside all sectarian and personal considerations in order to cooperatively carry out the mission of Srila Prabhupada, which is, in essense, the fully manifest non-sectarian truth and vision of the Gaudiya Vaisnava Sampradaya.
2. Such cooperation entails an association that recognizes, supports, nurtures and protects the understanding and practice of his instructions.
3. The manifestation of this association cannot be anything less than the establishment of Urban and Rural Temple Communites based upon the Varnasrama Instructions of Srila Prabhupada.
Axiom Four: Having understood the mandate of the instructions of Srila Prabhupada, it is the duty of each "nirmatsaranam" disciple to take this message to those disciples who have forgotten and to make a sincere attempt to include them in the cooperative non-sectarian conduct of his mission.
1. Such devotees are enjoined herewith to begin the process of networking in association to form an organization that properly reflects the instructions contained within the books of Srila Prabhupada.
2. Such networking must expediciously lead to the opening of new Urban and Rural Temple Communities along with the purification and assimilation of existing "sectarian" Temples and Organizations.
3. During this process such devotees are enjoined to cultivate new vaisnavas from among the surrounding mundane population.